One of the most popular and reliable ways to make your Kratom even stronger is to create a resin extract. This is quite easy to do- in fact, it’s neither harder to cook nor more expensive to cook than water-based extract. Of course, you can buy it from different kratom vendors, but if you don’t want to be spending extra money, or question the quality of the resin you bought, you can easily make it yourself, even being a rookie! What you will create will look something between a chocolate bar and a chocolate pudding (also called a pie). This extract is one of the best you can make, due to the fact it contains a maximum possible amount of alkaloids an plant oils, which can offer you a one of a kind experience, due to high concentrations of its active ingredients. Of course, just like any other mixture, it has its pros and cons:
- This extract is one of the best you can make, due to the fact it contains a maximum possible amount of alkaloids an plant oils, which can offer you a one of a kind experience, due to high concentrations of its active ingredients
- Easy to make
- Cheap to make
- Stronger and more concentrated than water-based extract
- Due to its high concentrations, it may have more severe side-effects
- Increases tolerance to Kratom a lot faster than plain powder
Is the chef ready to cook? We are!
The procedure is the same as cooking a water-based extract, which we discussed in our previous article, but let’s revise it after all:
- Mix powder in cold water with lemon juice (half a lemon)
- Boil it for about 20-30 minutes
- Strain it; leave the liquid as it is, the powder should be boiled again
- Boil the powder again adding the rest of the lemon juice
- Combine the 2 liquids
- Boil them into a chocolate-like syrup
- Let it cool in a ceramic dish
What is 8x and 15x?
Depending on the proportion of leaves weight and end product weight you can make you extract more or less strong. If you get 1gr of the resin after cooking 8gr of leaves, it will be x8, if 15gr then it will be 15x. Everything above 20x is not strong and won’t let you feel the full effects this extract can offer.
How to use it?
In fact, there are quite a few ways to use your resin. The most popular method is pouring it into the hot boiled water and let it dissolve fully; this way you will have a great cup of Kratom tea. You can look up many tea recipes on the internet, which will tell you what spices to add in order for it to smell nice.
Another way is just cutting a small piece of the resin and swallow it like it was a kratom capsule (which is less preferable than tea; it has the same effects, but you must enjoy the process as well)
The standard kratom dosage for newbies are 2gr of prepared resin. If it’s not your first time, you might as well use 5 to 7gr.